Cyphal logo-palooza

@pavel.kirienko : can we replace the UAVCAN branding with the blue “OpenCyphal” name now? Also, are you able to redirect forum.opencyphal.org to this forum yet?

It’s the same blue as we have now, right? Are we going to keep the old color theme? I suggest we do.

We will need not only the sign OpenCyphal but also your abstract logo for use in place of the U. Can you share that in SVG here? Also, its color theme needs to be aligned with the current one.

I am planning to migrate everything at once maybe this weekend or so.

It is the same colour scheme but are we using the abstract logo? @aentinger seems to have strong reservations here?

Abstract or not we need something and it’s best if we can agree before the weekend. May I ask you to share your color-adjusted asbtract logo here preventively?

My occupation seems to be colouring off on me (A*****o is all about design). Anyway, proceed however you please, as stated before I don’t feel particularly strong about the final logo.

Okay. We’ll go with my engineer-designed, abstract logo until/unless some designer emerges from the shadows with an obviously better logo.

cyphal

blue is same #1700B3 and the orange I used is #FC6D09

For our future reference, the palette with the new color included is as follows:

#0003EE
#1700B3
#00DAC6
#007E87
#B00036
#FC6D09

Can we please have an image where your abstract engineer-designed logo is positioned next to the OpenCyphal text?

Sure. here are two versions:

OpenCyphal_2
OpenCyphal-1

Which one?
  • First
  • Second

0 voters

I updated the forum settings and also adjusted the dark theme. Let me know if anything is amiss.